Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Where to begin?

Today is St Patricks Day and I'm so ready to have some fun. Too bad the children's idea of fun is completely opposite of mine. Apparently for them nagging mom to give them food, drink, change the channels is top on their list of cool things to do in the afternoon. Lets not forget the screaming at each other. Now doesnt that sound like fun?

I convinced hubby that we need to go to Finnegans Wake for at least an hour or two tonight. Good guy considering hes not Irish and he has to get up at 4:15 in the morning to get to the train in time. I suppose hes hoping for something in return.

A cute joke in honor of the day.

Patrick O'Reily wasn't feeling too good so he went to the doctors. The doctor ran some tests and came back to tell O'Reily, "I can't find anything wrong with you, Patrick. It must be the drink." O'Reily shrugged and answered, "Don't worry about it doc. I'll come back when you're sober."

No comments:

Post a Comment